February 9, 2009

Ride Snowboard Art Contest Reception


I went to Ride Snowboards 7th Annual Art Contest Reception last Saturday night and had a great time. Pyramid a few kegs so people were happy to get something free! I was "working" but I didn't have to do much other than help Molly from evo Gear interview a few contestants. She ran the camera and I found people for her to talk to. Oh and I drew the raffle tickets... Some creative folks came out to support the Top 30 boards in addition to the Final 7 that were picked to be judged that night.

Earlier that day we drove out to Hoodsport to see our collapsed yurt on Dow Mountain. A beautiful day with snow and blue skies but not a beautiful site as I look at our totally destroyed yurt. TOO MUCH SNOW then rain! I'll post pics later.

No comments: