November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!




















We had a two night Halloween fest! These photos are a mix of the two nights. Friday was the Ride sponsored party at Evo in Fremont and Saturday was an awesome house party at Peter and May's house in West Seattle. Joseph made an ice coffin beer/liquor luge which was well used and the Misfits even performed...sounding better then ever!! At the Ride/Evo party the robot won best male costume, David Bowe won a snowboard on a raffle...and although we have no photos of it I won best female costume! Shocking!! On Saturday you will see that I was reunited with my sister mummy at the house party which confused more than one person-Rachel and Kate now know each other well :) If you were at the party you know why...
I did my best to get a mix of all the costumes we saw but there were really so many great ones! Everyone went for it this year! As you saw in the photos, Joseph was cookie monster...only this cookie monster made people eat mystery food for prizes and was a ice luge pro!

1 comment:

Heather said...

um. cheryl. you look nasty scary!!!