
Got the tree up and the room re-arranged to fit everything...that is medium on demand on the TV...seems a little odd in the photo.

Closer view of Chris the tree with all his beautiful decor

Joseph, Brodie and I back at the car triumphant with our tree, Chris.

Joseph taking a photo at the end of the trail. We tried to make it to Scout lake but this was where we were officially blocked.

Photo op at the ice waterfall. I think Brent and Alison could send this out as the official photo of the year.

Joseph, Brodie and I eclipsing the beauty of the ice waterfall. :)

Here is the ice waterfall in all its glory.

There may or may not have been a sliding incident that ended with me and this tree becoming good friends.

Joseph, Brodie and I getting ready to find our tree!
2 comments:
The tree looks great!
I love your tree. I've never cut my own tree and I'm jealous! Enjoy and Happy Holidays!!!
Post a Comment