
Here's my original lighting plan. I can't wait to put can lights in, it's going to be so much brighter and more usable! Originally I was going to do 6" recessed lights but with our low ceilings 4" would be more to scale. Also it's more of a modern look like we're going for. I had fun drawing the yellow halo's around the lights, not sure how usefully that is but it help me visually align the lights. They are a 5' diameter.
Plan is to do 4 Halogen lights over the counters and normal incandescent light bulbs for fillers and over the sink. The white Halogen light really brings out the color of the granite. All will be on a dimmer.
The 2 small halo's over the breakfast bar will be decorative pendant lights that hang from the ceiling.
1 comment:
This is pretty funny. My how things have changed. Cool lighting plan bro, shit is siiiick.
It is fun though isn't it. A trip to Lowes is not what it used to be.
Post a Comment